- Antiques & Gifts
- Retail Specialty
Biggest little store in town! Something for Everyone!
* A Corner of vintage Hats, Jewelry & Clothing
* Pallet Potential: items made from pallets
* A display of handmade cards for every occasion
* "Country Girl" corner
* Distressed by Tonja (furniture that has been distressed)
* Hand made jewelry by "Strands of Whimsy"
* Lots of Crystal pieces
* A HUGE selection of Southwestern items and decor.
* Lovingly used exotic skin cowboy boots.
* Felt and Straw Cowboy hats.
* A full room of specialty and novelty Items.
* Collections of tins and Coca Cola Items
* And...for the hardworking and underpaid.... A very nice and large selection of slightly used second hand clothes and shoes (men's, women's, & children).
Located at 613 Sudderth Drive, Suite E Mountain Aire Center