LINCOLN COUNTY COMMUNITY HEALTH COUNCIL
- Health & Wellness
The Lincoln County Community Health Council is a collaborative effort by service providers and community members to promote cooperation and networking among agencies providing community health related services within Lincoln County.
The Mission of the LCCHC is to develop and update a comprehensive countywide plan to promote and strengthen the health, well being, and quality of life of Lincoln County residents.
What are the benefits of joining the LCCHC?
• Stay updated on current issues and trends in the Lincoln County health arena
• Understand the scope of health related challenges as well as progress towards meeting needs
• Enjoy networking with other agencies within the county
• Utilize opportunities to share from your area of expertise
• Learn effective ways of influencing the health of Lincoln County
• Obtain new referral sources and resources
• Utilize the opportunity to participate in health fairs and other community health activities
What are the priorities of the Community Health Council?
The Council studies specific issues that are priorities for Lincoln County residents. We examine these through statistical reports, community assessments and prioritization, and professional evaluating tools. We then take action to make a difference. The LCCHC works through a monthly meeting, subcommittee meetings, teamwork, and community projects. The current priorities for LCCHC are:
• Substance Abuse
• Access to Care
• Family Stabilization
220 Junction Rd