BUDDHA YOGA SPIRITUAL GATHERINGS NOW
WITH CORONAVIRUS PRECAUTIONS
As a not-for-profit Sangha, or spiritual community, our cooperative of teachers provide Yogic education, meditation, spiritual guidance and prana/asana practice. Our teachings are based upon the:
HOW DO WE CONFORM TO RESTRICTIONS?
We support the local/state coronavirus restrictions for "places of worship" with stringent new protocols that limit occupancy to the allowable 25% of maximum occupancy defined by the latest Governor's health directive for coronavirus restrictions. Alternatively we also meet the requirements for allowable "small group gatherings" of under 5.
Our gathering space has been relocated to a larger, ventilated deck. We ask attendees & leaders to wear facial covering/masks and to test for temperature. Our new space includes: 6 ft distancing markers for mats/seating, ventilation (not recirculated A/C), a disinfecting plan, max occupancy and posted safe practice reminders. We have established: a daily disinfecting plan, hand sanitizer, no-touch thermometer and 6ft distanced stations for sanitation, certification/contact tracing sign-in and no-touch donation.
- MASKS REQUIRED to be worn by attendees and teachers.
- DIRECT ENTRY for less contact vs high-use venues like gyms & spas.
- SMALL GATHERINGS Worship venue: 25% max occup; or small gatherings: <5.
- NEW OUTDOOR VENTILATED deck provides fresh air flow/6ft distancing.
- MAT MARKERS ON FLOOR to identify & maintain 6 ft distance from others.
- NO MAT SHARING no studio mats or props to avoid cross-contamination.
- CERTIFICATION “SYMPTOM-FREE” and CONTACT TRACING sign-in.
- DISINFECTING PLAN to clean surfaces between groups.
- NO HANDS-ON MODIFICATIONS or touch of any kind.
- POSTED SAFE PRACTICE reminders for all participants.
- HAND SANITIZER, NO-TOUCH THERMOMETER, DISINFECTANT and TISSUE provided.
- DISTANCED TRAFFIC FLOW outdoor entry line, 6 ft distanced stations for 1) sanitation & no-touch thermometer 2) health certification & contact tracing 3) no-touch donation.
WHAT SHOULD ATTENDEES DO?Bring your own mat/towel
Bring & wear a facial covering/mask
Do not come if you have symptoms or a fever
Maintain your 6 ft distancing
If you have asthma/allergy, cough into a tissue